Center for Peace Education
The Center for Peace Education is a local non-governmental organization whose mission is planting seeds to harvest a peaceful tomorrow. This is done through teaching peace education and promoting peaceful coexistence among Liberians by empowering youth, adults, and elders with the tools necessary to resolve disputes/conflicts peacefully and nonviolently while addressing the trauma the Liberian Civil War has created.
CPBI is an international partner with the Center for Peace Education in Liberia. CPBI supports CPE by:
- Providing funding for training and workshops
- Conducting capacity building seminars – knowledge exchange
- Providing course materials for participants
- Offering technical directions and leadership
- Coordinating joint venture grant proposals